In a constantly changing world, Euro Wipes endeavours to imagine and continually develop sustainable and competitive solutions for its customers so as to offer products and services adapted to the present-day needs of households and anticipate those of the future.
Creation of Euro Wipes
Extension of our markets overseas
Extension of the site (3,000 m2)
1st Euro Wipes certification : SWAN LABEL
Creation of the packaging warehouse
(3,000 m2 devoted to the storage of packaging)
Euro Wipes becomes the leading European manufacturer for wipes certified ECOCERT and FSC.
Publication of Euro Wipes’ first Corporate Social Responsibility report.
Creation of specific zones devoted to Cosmetics and Dermo-Cosmetics and Detergency
Integration of Euro Wipes into the ANJAC Health & Beauty group.
Installation of ZEC (Zones d’exploitation contrôlée – Controlled harvesting zones)
Setting up of an environmentally responsible approach with the « Euro Wipes formulation charter » for natural, safe, effective and eco-design innovations.
ISO 22716 certification: 2007 (Cosmetic GMP)
Creation of the Finished Products Logistics centre
Creation of new Quality and R&D Laboratories (150 m2)
Installation of a 55°C air-conditioned storage unit for certain sensitive ingredients.
Certification ISO 13485 (Medical devices)
Acceleration of our environmentally responsible approach
Through our product innovations:
– Priority use of green chemistry, natural ingredients and fabric made with natural fibres for all Euro Wipes innovations
– In 2018, almost half our products already use non-woven natural and biodegradable fibres
– 1st product certified OK Compost Home
In the management of our factory :
– Redirection of the disposal of controlled temperature air from our white rooms to storage areas in order to air-condition our warehouses
– Replacement of neon lighting with LED panels
– GreenSheep eco-grazing, conservation of the European dark honeybee.
New impregnated sheet mask production line.
Installation of 3,500m2 of solar panels to produce up to 20% of our electricity consumption.
Development of an Ecosoin certified range for animals that respects animal physiology and the environment.
And +100% in the number of organic certified eco-design cosmetic and personal care references.
Active participation in the fight against Covid 19:
– Development of disinfectant wipes for hands and surfaces that are effective against coronaviruses.
– Donation of more than 500,000 disinfectant wipes to health personnel and public service cleaning operatives.
– Extension of the factory to increase the production capacity for disinfectant wipes
Launch of ecological packaging:
– First European manufacturer to use paper-based sachet to package impregnated wipes and impregnated face sheets.
– Flowpack packaging in flexible recyclable plastic.